What is Earth’s Pearl Probiotic?
This review will focus on the product Probiotic by Earth’s Pearl. This manufacturer claims that the dietary supplement can offer complete digestive support. The claim is that the product will promote colon health, as well as regularity of the bowel. It will support the immune system, promote digestion, and is said to be 15 times more effective than capsules.
The probiotic strains within this formula are:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – This probiotic helps digest lactose, easing digestive problems in general
- Lactobacillus plantarum – This probiotic can produce antibacterial substances that boost the immune system
- Lactobacillus reuteri – This probiotic changes lactose into lactic acid, thus helping the digestion of lactose. In addition, it assists in boosting the immune system.
- Bifidobacterium infantis – This probiotic protects the urinary and genital systems. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect on the gut.
- Bifidobacterium lactis – This has an immune boosting effect on the body, but can also help with diarrheoa or constipation, improving absorption of nutrients, and relieving stomach pain such as cramps, bloating, and nausea.
- Fructooligosaccharides prebiotic (25 mg) – An alternative to sugar, this prebiotic stimulates the development of probiotics in the gut, acting as food for the probiotics. It protects the gut from harmful acids and enzymes.
Other ingredients include microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, pectin, stearic acid, sodium carbonate, guar gum, and turmeric.
The manufacturer recommends a dose of one pill daily any time of the day with a glass of water, or any other drink. Up to 3 pills daily may be taken. However, pills should not be chewed or crushed.
Earth’s Pearl Probiotic is available online at a discounted price of $22.32 for 60 pills. There is a subscription offer, on which 10% of the purchase price may be saved.
Possible Side Effects
Besides that this product is suitable for vegans and vegetarians, it is also suitable for people with allergies to gluten, lactose, wheat, soy, egg, shellfish, and nuts. Even though the product is made from natural ingredients, and should be classified as safe, no information is given about its effect on pregnant and nursing mothers, nor on anyone taking prescription medication. Therefore, it is advisable to consult your doctor before taking this product.
The manufacturer offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. A year is given in which to test the product, which may be returned within that time space; no reasons are demanded for the full refund. This means that the manufacturer will be uninformed of details of any effects, whether adverse or positive.
Probiotic Review ─ The Bottom Line
The product Probiotic offers a seemingly good solution to IBS. It comprises several probiotics and a prebiotic; it carries a 100% satisfaction guarantee. The pills are easy to swallow. On the downside, however, even though there about 4 billion CFUs in every pill, the maker does not indicate the quantity of each of the different probiotic strains. Furthermore, there are other comparable products on the market with a higher CFU count, offering better support. This product lacks known herbal ingredients that could enhance the effectiveness of the probiotics.