What is Nature’s Wellness Digestive Enzymes?
Welcome to today’s review of Digestive Enzymes. The product has been developed to assist in the digestion and absorption of food and nutrients whether it be a protein or a carb. It provides relief from gas, bloating and nausea and supports digestion of fats, sugars and vegetables. The capsules are formulated to suit vegetarians.
- Protease 1 – enzyme that performs proteolysis.
- Protease 2 – enzyme that performs proteolysis.
- Aspergillopepsin – breaks down gluten.
- Amylase – enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis of starch into sugars.
- Lipase – enzyme that breaks down dietary fats in the human digestive system.
- Cellulase – is any of several enzymes produced chiefly by fungi, bacteria, and protozoans that catalyze cellulolysis.
- Glucoamylase – enzyme that cleaves or breaks off a free glucose molecule from the complex sugar-based chains.
- Invertase – enzyme that splits sucrose into its component parts.
- Alpha Galactosidase – an enzyme that hydrolyzes the terminal alpha-galactosyl.
- Beta Glucanase – enzymes that break down a glucan.
- Pectinase – an enzyme that breaks down pectin.
- Xylanase, Phytase, Hemicellulase, Lactase, Bromelain, Papain and Peptidase are also the ingredients found in the product.
The manufacturer has advised the directions to be 1 capsule to be taken once or twice a day at the start of a meal. You should not exceed six capsules daily. The manufacturer has failed to mention the time of day that the capsules should be consumed.
Each bottle consists of 60 vegetarian capsules that may be bought from the manufacturer’s site for $17.85. If you subscribe, you will be entitled to a discount, although, it is only $0.89 Shipping is free on orders of over $35.
Possible Side Effects
Women who are pregnant or nursing should consult their doctor before consuming the product. Children under the age of 18 should not use the product. The manufacturer has not listed any side effects. We checked customer testimonials, and we saw that several customers did not get any results from the product. The product contains dairy, soy and wheat.
The manufacturer has stated that if consumers are not happy with their purchase, they will be refunded. The refund will be applicable only to the first bottle.
Digestive Enzymes Review – The Bottom Line
Digestive Enzymes is a product of Nature’s Wellness. The product has been developed to assist in the digestion and absorption of food and nutrients whether it be a protein or a carb. It provides relief from gas, bloating and nausea and supports digestion of fats, sugars and vegetables. Although the manufacturer has stipulated that 1 to 2 capsules should be taken daily, we have not been informed about the time of day that should take place. We searched for customer testimonials and found that several customers were dissatisfied with the product. They said that the product did not give them any results. The manufacturer has made a guarantee available with this product, however, you will incur shipping costs if you return the product to the manufacturer, and the refund is valid for the first bottle that you purchase only.